How to find Upper Newton Farmhouse
Upper Newton Farm is on the outskirts of Kinnersley on the main road between Leominster and Hay-on-Wye. It lies about 12 miles west of Hereford just two miles from the Welsh border.
If you are coming from the Leominster direction (12 miles):
- Go through Kinnersley, passing Kinnersley Church and Castle.
- Signal right just as you reach the “derestricted” speed limit signs.
- Our drive is on the right just after this.
If you are coming from Hay-on-Wye (10 miles):
- Turn right at Parton turn, signposted to Leominster.
- Drive for two miles
- Turn left up our drive just before the 50 mile an hour limit signs as you enter Kinnersley.
Go up the drive until you reach a bungalow on the left.
Go through the white double gates to the right and you are there!
Note: if you are using a SatNav it tries to take you up our back drive rather than the front. This drive is rather bumpy so please ignore your SatNav when you get near Kinnersley!
Pearl & Jon Taylor, Upper Newton Farmhouse, Kinnersley, Herefordshire, HR3 6QB 01544 327727
Our local taxi firm is Kington Taxis. Please book in advance if you need help to get to Lemore Manor for a wedding.
Click on the red marker on the map to get directions from Google.