How to find Upper Newton Farmhouse
Upper Newton Farm is on the outskirts of Kinnersley on the main road between Leominster and Hay-on-Wye. It lies about 12 miles west of Hereford just two miles from the Welsh border.
If you are coming from the Leominster direction (12 miles):
- Go through Kinnersley, passing Kinnersley Church and Castle.
- Signal right just as you reach the “derestricted” speed limit signs.
- Our drive is on the right just after this.If you are coming from Hay-on-Wye (10 miles):
- Turn right at Parton turn, signposted to Leominster.
- Drive for two miles
- Turn left up our drive just before the 50 mile an hour limit signs as you enter Kinnersley.
Go up the drive until you reach a bungalow on the left.
Straight through the buildings and cottages are on your right!
Note: if you are using a SatNav it tries to take you up our back drive rather than the front. This drive is rather bumpy so please ignore your SatNav when you get into Kinnersley!Our contact details are as follows:Pearl & Jon Taylor,
Upper Newton Farmhouse,
01544 327727 07585004751
Please book taxis in advance if you need help to get to Lemore Manor for a wedding.
Click on the red marker on the map to get directions from Google.
Covid 19 Assessment
We are safe and ready to welcome you in 2021.
If you wish to see our certificate, please click here.